Smartphones have become crucial gadgets to access digital resources, check out business email, do UPI transactions, and shop online. Every day, leading brands like Apple, Samsung, Mi, iQOO, and other mobile manufacturers are introducing their latest mobile devices with attractive features and competitive pricing. Thus, selecting the best smartphone that fits your budget and offers superior features may be complicated.
Here I have shared some hand-picked smartphones that may fit your budget and needs.
Top 5 Smartphones You Should Buy in 2023
1. Apple iPhone 14 Pro: Best for Business Owners
Apple is a highly credible mobile brand among business owners and well-paid professionals. Its smartphones are costly but offer secure and astonishing performance. Apple iPhone 14 Pro is not an exception. It has vital safety features and a 48-megapixel innovative camera to capture realistic pictures and high-resolution videos. Its 4K HDR screen at 24fps gives seamless video streaming and gaming experience with smooth handling. The chip is super fast and efficient to perform throughout the day with a single charge.
- Six-core CPU for lightning-fast performance
- 6.1-inch super retina XDR display
- A brilliant user interface to interact with
- Superior cinematic view in 4k at 24fps
- Handy and comfortable to hold
- Little expensive smartphone to buy
2. Apple iPhone 13 Mini: Best for Working Professionals
If the iPhone 14 Pro is out of your budget and you want to buy an iPhone only, iPhone 13 Mini is a great smartphone for under Rs 70,000. It comes with a 5.4-inch super retina XDR super bright and durable display and a lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip for smoothly processing multimedia files. Advanced dual camera system with 12 megapixels wide and ultra-wide camera make it the perfect smartphone to click professional pictures and record Hollywood-worthy videos. It also has a 12-megapixel true-depth front-facing camera that captures clear photos.
- The compact size makes it easy to hold and use
- Value for money iPhone with brilliant features
- Smooth performance while video streaming
- Front and back cameras click professional-worthy images.
- Charing time may look slow
- Better alternatives are available.
3. Samsung Galaxy S22 5G: Best for Multimedia
Samsung Galaxy S22 5G is one of the best smartphones for multimedia activities. This smartphone contains a pro-grade camera that lets you click stunning pictures at night. The sensor functions quickly, and AI delivers instant intelligent processing to ensure bright and clear pictures. Moreover, it also has a high resolution 120 Hz dynamic AMOLE 2x display to give enhanced video streaming. Samsung has provided one of the fastest CPUs and GPUs to give faster processing compared to previous models. Sleek design and handy dimension make this smartphone stand out from its competitors.
- Sleek and stylish design from Samsung
- Super fast chip to give a faster and smoother user experience
- Gorilla Glass Victus Plus protection on front and back panels
- One of the best selfie and rear camera
- Sometimes creates heating issues
4. iQOO Z6 Lite 5G: Best for Students & Gamers
iQOO Z6 Lite 5G is one of the best smartphones for students and budget gamers. It features the world’s first Snapdragon 4 gen 1 processor that ensures efficient performance. It also has FHD plus displays with a 120 Hz refresh rate to give seamless video streaming and gaming with crisp color detailing. The 5000mAh battery provides a whole day of productivity on a single charge. Additionally, it has a 50-megapixel eye-focused camera that clicks high-quality pictures.
- Sleek and slim smartphone under budget segment
- Seamless gaming and video streaming experience
- Features Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Support MicroSD card to expand storage by 1TB
- Camera quality can be better
- Charging speed is comparatively slow
5. Samsung Galaxy M13: Best for Personal Use
If you are looking to buy a smartphone that offers competitive features at a competitive price, Samsung Galaxy M13 can be the right fit. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, which is enough to give superior performance on gaming, browsing, streaming, and video calls. It features a 50MP+5MP+2MP triple camera setup in the rear and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Moreover, this smartphone has a 6.6-inch FHD plus LCD- infinity O display and a power-efficient Exynos 850 processor.
- Triple camera set up in the rear to capture stunning picture
- Power efficient CPU that gives unmatched performance
- Fingerprint section to ensure mobile security
- The camera quality is average.
So, these are some of the best smartphones that are worth buying. We selected these smartphone models based on the chip, camera quality, display, and other factors that make them stand out under their category. Hopefully, you would be able to find one of the smartphone models that meets your expectations and fits into your budget.