Air conditioners are one of the handy and best electronics to get relief from the summer heat in India. With the evident technological change, modern air conditioners have gone through many improvements along with their prices. Here we have mentioned some of the best air conditioners in India under Rs 50,000. These AC models are selected based on their efficiency, new launch, productivity, features, and pricing. If you are also searching for a power-efficient air conditioner in India that fits your budget, this comprehensive list will be helpful.
10 Best Air Conditioners in India Under Rs 50,000
Latest in This Category
1. Godrej 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (100% Copper, 5-in-1 convertible, AC 2T EI 24IINV3R32-WWA Split, White)
Godrej recently introduced this 3-star inverter split air conditioner in India. This AC is designed to facilitate heavy-duty cooling with its 5-in-1 convertible technology. It is built with eco-friendly technologies and has the potential to ensure stable cooling even at 52-degree Celsius temperatures. Moreover, it has antimicrobial self-clean technology and an anti-dust filter to keep the inner area cleaner.
- Maintain silent operation
- Built with R32 technology
- It packs power-saving technology
- Little costly than competitors
2. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Window AC (WIB518LN 100% Copper, Turbo Cool, Dust Filter, 2022 Model, White)
This 5-star inverter window AC was recently introduced in the Indian market by Blue Star. The AC is easily installable and guarantees cost-effective operation. This newly launched air conditioner is best suited for room sizes under 165 sq ft. Additionally, it has copper coils for better cooling and refrigerant R32 gas.
- Contain turbo cool feature
- Built with copper for adequate cooling
- Suitable for room sizes up to 165 sq ft
3. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star AI DUAL Inverter Split AC (Copper, Super Convertible 6-in-1 Cooling, HD Filter with Anti-Virus Protection, 2022 Model, PS-Q19YNZE, White)
LG 1.5 ton 5-star AI dual inverter split AC is designed considering India’s summer heat. The AC is available in 6-in-1 cooling technology and a dual rotary compressor. It also has a black ocean fin to ensure unbeatable protection against dust and chemical particles. The 4-way swing provides better cooling and airflow.
- 5-star rated air conditioner
- Features AI dual inverter technology
- Anti-virus and anti-allergy filter.
- Create little noise at full speed
- Cost more than its competitors
4. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, PM 2.5 Filter, 2022 Model, MTKM50U, White)
Daikin 1.5-ton inverter AC has 5-star ratings for its efficient cooling. It is capable of maintaining cooling at 43 degrees Celsius temperature. If you need an AC under Rs 50,000 for a medium size room, this air conditioner will be perfect. It comes with a triple display to show power consumption and other metrics. It contains dew-clean technology to clean indoor units of the coil.
- It’s five star AC and has PM 2.5 filter
- Features triple display to show metrics
- Ensure ambient cooling with dew-clean technology
- Complex installation process
Best in Budget
5. Panasonic 1 Ton 3 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split Air Conditioner (Copper, Auto Convertible, Shield Blu Anti-Corrosion Technology, 2022 Model, CS/CU-SU12XKYWA, White)
Panasonic’s 3-star Wi-Fi inverter split AC is suitable for budget-friendly users as it comes with a price tag of Rs 33,490. Additionally, it features voice commands and can be controlled with the AI-enabled Miraie App. The AC is capable of fast cooling in the high summer heat. It also has a PM 2.5 filter to clean air and a humidity control feature.
- Self-diagnosis and one-touch service
- Auto convertible feature
- Anti-corrosion blue fin technology
- 3-star air conditioner
6. Daikin 0.8 Ton 3 Star, Fixed Speed Split AC (Copper, PM 2.5 Filter, 2022 Model, FTL28U, White)
Daikin has designed this split air conditioner to provide fast cooling with silent operation. This 0.8-ton AC can maintain better airflow and cool at 43-degree Celsius temperature. It is equipped with a 100% copper coil and a PM 2.5 filter. Moreover, this air conditioner is built with stabilizer-free technology to reduce the dependency on external stabilizers.
- Comes with Econo mode and R32 refrigerant
- Dry mode function and dual flap
- Self-diagnosis feature
- Suitable for the small size room
Best Value for Money
7. Panasonic 1.5 Ton 4 Star Wi-Fi Twin-Cool Inverter Split Air Conditioner (Copper, Shield Blu Anti-Corrosion Technology, nanoe-G Air Purification, 2023 Model, CS/CU-WU18YKYXF, White)
If you are looking for the best value-for-money air conditioner under Rs 50,000 in India, Panasonic’s Wi-Fi-enabled AC will be suitable. It has twin cool inverter technology and features like nanoe-G air filtration and Shield Blue anti-corrosion technology. Additionally, it can quickly cool medium size rooms of up to 180 sq ft in a few minutes. Voice control and AI-enabled Miraie App support make this AC stand out from competitors.
- Create less noise and spread air equally
- Support AI enabled Miraie App
- Energy-efficient air conditioner
- Installation is quite tough
8. AmazonBasics 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (White, Anti-Bacterial, Turbo Mode)
AmazonBasics is one of the most sold air conditioners in India because of its affordable pricing and ability to cool each corner of the room. It is built with a 100% copper condenser that increases its life-span and cooling capacity. Moreover, it features 4-stage filtration technology with anti-bacterial filters to keep this machine clean and efficient.
- Built with R32 refrigerant
- Work properly with remote
- Cooling capacity is good
- Create noise when functioning
- star air conditioner
Best in Efficiency
9. Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Twin-Cool Inverter Split Air Conditioner (Copper, Auto Convertible, nanoe-X Air Purification, 2022 Model, CS/CU-HU18YKYF, White)
A 5-star split air conditioner comes with an auto convertible inverter compressor that adjusts functioning based on room temperature. The AC is rated to create low noise and seamless functioning by ensuring better cooling. It is equipped with a powerful and dry mode to meet the different cooling needs of its users. Additionally, it has unbeatable features like nanoe-X, Wi-Fi support, and smart diagnosis technology.
- Spread even cooling with four-way swing
- Energy-efficient and has self-diagnosis
- The stabilizer-free operation makes it handy
- Brand installation can be better
10. Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 5 Star, Inverter Split AC (Copper, Convertible 4-in-1 Cooling Mode, 2022 Model, 1.5T Magicool Convert Pro 5S INV (N), White)
Whirlpool Magic Convert Pro is one of India’s best air conditioners for under Rs 50,000. It’s a 5-star inverter split AC that comes in 4-in-1 cooling technology. It has a self-clean mode, R32 Eco gas, and stabilizer-free operation to enhance user experience. The AC also consists of auto restart and intellisense inverter technology.
- Ensure stable cooling up to 52 degrees Celsius
- Built with R32 eco refrigerant
- Copper condensers require low maintenance
- Create little noise
Personal Favorite: Best in Overall
LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star AI DUAL Inverter Split AC will be the best buy if you want an energy-efficient and powerful air conditioner that ensures silent operation. The AC is equipped with ocean-black protection, Hi-grooved copper pipe, and anti-virus protection. Moreover, it quickly cools up to 150 sq ft of medium size rooms by maintaining equal airflow.
Things to Consider When Buying Best Air Conditioners in India
Here are some key points you must consider while buying the best air conditioner in India.
Budget is the foremost thing to know before buying AC in India. There are plenty of existing and newly introduced air conditioners for every budget range. You can easily filter out the results if you are clear about your budget to buy a new air conditioner.
2. Cooling Capacity
The cooling capacity of air conditioners is measured in British Thermal Units. It mainly represents how much heat an AC can eliminate from the room area. Therefore, it’s highly important you select the right air conditioner that can efficiently eliminate the heat and maintain cooling in each corner of the room.
3. Energy Efficiency
All air conditioners under the Rs 50,000 budget or higher range have energy efficiency ratings. These ratings are provided by BEE or the Bureau of Energy Efficiency in the form of stars. A 5-star AC is considered best as it guarantees the best energy saving in its category. However, 5-star ACs are a little expensive if your budget doesn’t allow you to buy these models. In that case, you must look at air conditioners with at least 3-star and 4-star ratings.
1. Which is the Best Air Conditioner Under Rs 50,000 in India?
LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star AI DUAL Inverter Split AC is one of the best air conditioners in India under the Rs 50,000 budget range.
2. Which is the Most Power Efficient Air Conditioner Under Rs 50,000 in India?
Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Twin-Cool Inverter Split Air Conditioner is one of the power-efficient AC in India.
3. Do Air Conditioners Consume So Much Electricity?
Air conditioners consume higher electricity compared to normal coolers and fans. However, many promising AC under Rs 50,000 come with 5-star and 4-star ratings to ensure high power efficiency.
4. What are the Best AC brands in India?
LG, Whirlpool, Godrej, Blue Star, Panasonic, and Daikin are some of the best AC brands in India.
5. Which Types of AC consume less electricity?
5-star ACs consume less electricity compared to 3-star and 4-star ACs.